Mino is a simple, yet powerful, beatmap mirror.
There any many beatmap storages out there, but this one is designed to be lightweight, easy to use, and easy to maintain.
Mino is a project developed and maintained by Nanoo after getting tired of other storages and their flaws.
- Beatmap Listening & Downloading
- Web & API Documentation
- High Performance
- Active Development with Low Downtime
- 100% Functional API
- 100% osu!direct Compatibility
- 100% Free Usage
Our current Server Locations are:
- Central (Falkenstein) • https://central.catboy.best
- UK (Portsmouth) • https://uk.catboy.best
- US West (Seattle) • https://us.catboy.best
- US Central (St. Louis) • https://usc.catboy.best
- US East (New York) • https://use.catboy.best
- Korea (Ansan) • https://kr.catboy.best
- Australia (Sydney) • https://aus.catboy.best
People currently using Mino:
- Horizon by Nanoo (that's me :D)
- RealistikOsu! by RealistikDash
- Akatsuki by cmyui
- webosu! by BlaNKtext
- #10,485 by JKBGL
- Atoka by Phil
- Nekosu! by xsky
- o!rdr by MasterIO
- Halcyon by jupiter
Thanks to everyone on this list:
- Tsunyoku for implementing our new database into the code
- RealistikDash & lenforiee for helping out with Cheesegull
- cmyui for making Mino a standard in his bancho.py repository
- Everyone helping finding critical bugs 🛠
- Everyone using Mino ❤
- Chen for funding the start of Mino
Feel free to try it out and convice yourself that Mino is the best beatmap mirror out there!
The Documentation can be found here.
The Changelog can be found here.
To report issues or request features, please visit the Discord Server.
© Copyright 2023 Mino - All rights reserved. Not affiliated with osu.ppy.sh